Desarrollador de Unity 3D Apply Now
Si desea consultar sobre esta página en español, póngase en contacto con nosotros a través de el correo electrónico firstname.lastname@example.org.
Satel Creative is in search of a Mid-level Unity Developer to join our talented team! We're a highly technical agency, specializing in creating in-depth solutions for our clients. We are proud to be Shopify Plus Experts, working with some of Shopify's biggest clients.
Is creating quality, long-lasting solutions important to you? We strive to make sure what we create is an accurate representation of what we're capable of, exploring new technology along the way.
Do you consider yourself a life-long learner? Technology is an ever-changing industry. Through curiosity and personal development, we can stay competitive, both as individuals and as a company.
Are you looking for a team you can learn and grow with? Collaboration is one of our core values. We work to come together as a team and support each other. At Satel, we believe that great teams are built on trust and honest communication.
How do we support our team as a company? We're proud to offer;
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Flex Spending account for each employee
- Unlimited time off, we only ask you ensure that your team is covered and your career is on track
- Flexible working hours
- A proactive approach to mental health, including a support policy and regular mental health talks
- A hybrid office model and policy to support employees who wish to work remotely post-pandemic
- Weekly anonymous surveys to help us understand where we can improve as a company
Please apply with both your resume and cover letter to be considered for this position.
Â The Satel team is based in Vancouver, BC with our office located in the False Creek area. This position will be remote for the foreseeable future, however, candidates must be able to operate in PST.
Full-time position with a probation period
Most important soft skills:
- Effective communication skills
- Quick to learn and apply new concepts and technologies
- Independent and accountable, able to hit the ground running
- Demonstrated ability to investigate, learn and apply new technologies and tools
- Detail-oriented, consistent when writing code
Top technical skills:
- Experience with c#
- Some knowledge of Unity or other game engines
- understanding of 3d frame development
Nice to haves:
- skill with 3d modeling software (Blender)
- interest or experience with AR/VRÂ
Main duties and percentage of time doing each:
- 30% resolving bugs and project optimizations
- 40% design and implement AR activities
- 30% Research and development on new AR 3d effects andÂ AR implementationsOur Interview ProcessÂ
Our Interview Process
An initial phone/zoom screening followed by a Zoom video interview with department heads, and a final video interview with our CEO.
We've gone fully remote! However, if you are overseas and do not plan to relocate you must be willing to operate in PST.|||Canada, US, Remote|||Product Team||||||KdCTeZ5toXTV1U1J|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false